X-Pole Sport (Chrome)
- Professional quality, static pole dancing pole
- Quick to put up, portable. Bottom loading – no ladder required.
- Includes full instructions and carry case
- Fits standard ceilings 2235mm – 2745mm without extensions
- A completely smooth pole from floor to ceiling
The X-Pole Sport is a non-spinning, Static dance pole. For advanced user we recomend the X-Pole Xpert which has both spinning and static.
This is a completely portable dancing pole and does not require any screws or permanent fixings to hold it in place.
The sections of portable X-Poles are connected using the patented X-Joint™ technology. This ensures a completely smooth pole with no ridges or protrusions. Unlike traditional screw-threaded poles, these X-Joints™ will not work loose during practice or performance.
The bottom-loading design means that all X-Poles can be assembled and erected without the need for a ladder or any steps. All assembly and erection can take place at floor level.
A micro-articulating base accommodates usage on slightly uneven floor surfaces. The non-slip surfaces on both the ceiling and floor plates mean it can be used without marking on almost all floor and ceiling surfaces.
Select your preference for 45mm or 50mm diameter of pole.Product Details:
- Static (non-spinning dance pole)
- Fully portable – no screws of permanent fixings
- Variable height – adjusts to standard height ceilings 2235mm – 2745mm
- Up to 3745mm can be achieved with optional extension poles
- Hard wearing chromium finish
- Select either 45mm or 50mm width
- 24 hour delivery (order before 3pm)
- Totally smooth pole – X-Joint technology
- Includes carry case
- Full assembly and usage instructions
The fact that it combines sportiness with pole dancing makes it even better than just a pole or just a sport.
The X-Pole sport is so named because some people take their stripper poles a little bit more seriously than others!
It’s a static pole which it does not spinning – but the it is the dancer that is supposed to be doing the spinning after all!
Me – I actually went for the X-Pole xpert which is why I know that there is not a huge of point in getting spinning pole – mine is always in static mode anyway!!
The chrome .. oh so shiny, my partner loves the gleam and it really sets off a twinkle in his eyes!
So what’s more important to me – the dancing for exercise or for entertainment … well that really would be telling!!
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!